Saturday 31 May 2014

Chemistry is equal to mystery

                    
                           The subject of chemistry,
                          Is not less than a mystery 
                 Students are always facing problems,
                 Regarding its formulas and equations.

                        But thank goodness I like it,
                               Don't ask me why?
             Because I don't know the reason behind it.

         I love reading about the discoveries of scientists,
                   Because I also have a dream like this.
                I can understand, those who find it boring,
                For them it is very barbaric and annoying.

                            But its not their fault,
            Because their interest lies in something else,
                   Maybe literature,music &  Dance.

         They don't care what's happening in chemistry,
             Whether atoms losing electron or gaining,
                             Avogadro has died
       But his never dying number will always be survived,
                  For them it will create a lot of worries,
             Because teacher's never accept our sorries.

                     agree that chemistry is equal mistry
                     But I want to accomplish my aim ,
                           Like flowers receiving rain.

                                                          - The Freaky Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment